**Data collection is now closed**
We have almost everyone we need for the project right now.
We are still interested in hearing from young disabled people who are also members of the Travelling/Mincéir community or other ethnic minorities because their voices and experiences are missing from the project. Contact Clíona at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 086-6032755 for more information.
Who can take part?
People with disabilities aged between 15 and 20 years of age can take part. The project is looking for young people with all kinds of disabilities and experiences.
This includes experience of
- physical disability (wheelchair user, limited mobility or people whose arms or legs don’t work in the same way as other people)
- sensory disability including blind, low vision, deaf or hard of hearing
- intellectual disability,
- learning disability (dyslexia, dyscalculia etc.),
- Neurodiversity (Autism, DCD/Dyspraxia, ADD, ADHD),
- psycho-social disability or experience of the mental health services.
What will people taking part have to do?
People taking part in this research will have to answer questions about a good experience of decision making or a time they felt listened to, a bad experience or a time they were not listened to or supported and what helps them make decisions. They will have to be happy for Clíona to use this information in her research.
These questions will be on a form that Clíona will send to you by email. You can answer the questions online using Microsoft Forms or by filling in a Microsoft Word document and sending it to Clíona by email. Clíona can also help you fill in the form.
How can I find out more ?
You can find out more by reading the information sheet (available below) or by contacting Clíona at email@example.com or on 086-6032755.
Plain Language Information Sheet